I hate the fact so many people have cancer. I hate worse that the medical industry hides the fact that there is an epidemic that directly correlates to the introduction of GMO’s , vaccines and chemotherapy, and that there are CURES that have been known for decades they hide because they aren’t profitable.
In the past week I’ve had two friends who have gotten hit with cancer fears. I had circulated an email for many years with 150 links to videos, studies and testimonies but had the opportunity to clean it up so I could it send it to both of them today. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BOOKMARK AND SEND TO YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY WHO THINK THAT A CANCER DIAGNOSIS MEANS DEATH OR YEARS OF PAINFUL TREATMENT.
First – watch these two videos IMMEDIATELY.
How Proven Cancer Cures Were Stamped Out by Big Pharma in the Past 50 Years – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWLrfNJICeM
AND SPIRITUALLY (Prayer can cure cancer!) – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6YDqPo5Omo&feature=em-uploademail
- Man with Stage 3 Colon Cancer Refuses Traditional methods – cures himself naturally
- Brenda Cobb cured herself from Breast and Cervical Cancer naturally
- Australian 60 Minutes Broadcast: Man on death bed beats H1N1 Virus AND CANCER
- Writer Wrestles With His Own Doctors to Treat His Lymphoma Naturally with Hemp, And Doctors Are Amazed
- Elaine Cured Stage 4 Lymphoma
- Healed Stage 4 Melanoma In 6 Weeks After Chemo Failed
Molly Derry, a doctoral candidate in the lab of Rajesh Agarwal, PhD, and investigator at the CU Cancer Center and her team saw that while doses of chemotherapy only increase with more severe cancer cases, such as a stage IV instead of stage II, the amount of grape seed extract required actually decreased.
“It required less than half the concentration of GSE to suppress cell growth and kill 50 percent of stage IV cells than it did to achieve similar results in the stage II cells.”
“We’ve known for quite a while that the bioactive compounds in grape seed extract selectively target many types of cancer cells. This study shows that many of the same mutations that allow colorectal cancer cells to metastasize and survive traditional therapies make them especially sensitive to treatment with GSE.”
Dr. Ronald Hunninghake is an internationally recognized expert on vitamin C. Dr. Hunninghake has personally supervised more than 60,000 intravenous (IV) vitamin C administrations and has said this about vitamin C and cancer:
“If used in the proper dose. Vitamin C can neutralize and eliminate a wide range of toxins. Vitamin C will enhance host resistance, greatly augmenting the immune system’s ability to neutralize bacterial and fungal infections. Now the National Institutes of Health has published evidence demonstrating vitamin C’s anti-cancer properties.”
A team of researchers, from the University of Kansas, tested the effects of vitamin C given in high doses intravenously on a group of human subjects and found that it effectively eradicates cancer cells while leaving healthy cells intact.
- Curcumin, a bioactive ingredient in turmeric, exhibits over 150 potentially therapeutic activities, including anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial activity, and anti-cancer properties that have been intensely studied
- Its benefits are related to its ability to modulate 700 genes; positively modulate more than 160 different physiological pathways; make your cells’ membranes more orderly; and affect signaling molecules
- Curcumin can help you maintain a healthy digestive system, and may be useful against Helicobacter pylori (H.pylori) infections, such as gastritis, peptic ulcer, and gastric cancer
Curcumin Appears to Be Universally Useful for All Cancers
Among the most exciting benefits of turmeric is its potent anti-cancer activity.18,19 Curcumin actually has the most evidence-based literature20 supporting its use against cancer of any other nutrient, including vitamin D! As noted by Dr. William LaValley—one of the leading natural medicine cancer physicians whom I’ve previously interviewed on this topic—curcumin is unique in that it appears to be universally useful for just about every type of cancer. This is odd, considering the fact that cancer consists of a wide variety of different molecular pathologies. One reason for this universal anti-cancer proclivity is curcumin’s ability to affect multiple molecular targets, via multiple pathways.
Once it gets into a cell, it affects more than 100 different molecular pathways. And, as explained by Dr. LaValley, whether the curcumin molecule causes an increase in activity of a particular molecular target, or decrease/inhibition of activity, studies repeatedly show that the end result is a potent anti-cancer activity. Moreover, curcumin is non-toxic, and does not adversely affect healthy cells, suggesting it selectively targets cancer cells—all of which are clear benefits in cancer treatment. Research has even shown that it works synergistically with certain chemotherapy drugs, enhancing the elimination of cancer cells.
Why should cancer patients consider whey protein?Simply put, whey’s lactoferrin is a cancer killer. Lactoferrin activates the innate immune system cells like the neutrophils, macrophages and T-cells. These are the first line of defense against harmful pathogens – including cancer cells.
You see, cancer cells have a highly negative membrane charge which attracts lactoferrin, while healthy normal cells have a neutral charge. Lactoferrin is attracted to the cancer cells, attaches to them and triggers a process that kills the cancer cell; as well as blocking angiogenesis – the growth of blood vessels that feed cancer cells.Just be careful about the quality of your whey protein. For example, I know that Goat Whey Protein Plus comes from grass fed goats and these animals are never fed GMO foods.Another key to lactoferrin’s cancer-fighting properties is its amazing ability to bind with iron. It forms a bond with iron that’s 100 times stronger than transferrin – your body’s major iron transport protein.
- Astaxanthin is by far the most powerful carotenoid antioxidant when it comes to free radical scavenging: astaxanthin is 65 times more powerful than vitamin C, 54 times more powerful than beta-carotene, and 14 times more powerful than vitamin E.
- Astaxanthin is far more effective than other carotenoids at “singlet oxygen quenching,” which is a particular type of oxidation. The damaging effects of sunlight and various organic materials are caused by this less-stable form of oxygen. Astaxanthin is 550 times more powerful than vitamin E and 11 times more powerful than beta-carotene at neutralizing singlet oxygen.
Ways Astaxanthin Defeats Cancer
1. Decreases Cancer Cell Proliferation.
Tumors develop when cancer cells rapidly proliferate, invade, migrate and adhere to healthy tissues and organs.5,6Astaxanthin is capable of decreasing proliferation of malignant cells.
In one study, investigators noted a strong association between the presence of astaxanthin and the decreased proliferation of rat liver- and breast-cancer cells, and of mouse lung-cancer cells.
It’s interesting to note that a control group of normal human liver cells was barely affected by the presence of astaxanthin.7 This indicates the ability of astaxanthin to selectively target cancer cells.
In another study, when astaxanthin was compared to the three other carotenoids (beta-carotene, capsanthin, and bixin), astaxanthin was found to be the most active in preventing the reproduction of human leukemic cells.8
2. Promotes Cell Death.
Programmed cell death, also known as apoptosis, is a healthy process in which the body removes damaged or dysfunctional cells.9,10 A hallmark of cancer is its ability to evade apoptosis, which allows cancer cells to survive and reproduce.11 One potent way to combat cancer is to turn this programmed cell death back on in cancer cells, and astaxanthin appears to do just that.
Astaxanthin has been shown to promote apoptosis in several in vitro studies involving cell lines of both oral and liver cancer.7,12,13